Tuesday 12 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Inocencia:
He put the photos up in the bedroom closet.
(11 December 2017)

Inocencia:
My husband does not like these photos of bio dad because he correlates them to negative feelings.
(11 December 2017)

Inocencia:
He committed suicide by hanging himself in Feb 2017. I m now 27 years old and have discovered my own dependency to alcohol but am now 9 months sober.
(11 December 2017)

Inocencia:
My biological father left my mom before I was born and never tried contacting me because he suffered from severe alcoholism and he felt he was unfit.
(11 December 2017)

Mariah:
Do you think Barry Bonds looks like Obama after he has lost his weight?
(11 December 2017)

Mariah:
His face kind of looks like Obama too.
(11 December 2017)

Mariah:
He was a huge guy with lots of muscles when he was an active player but I was so surprised to see him with a very skinny body.
(11 December 2017)

Devin:
Why did he ignore my birthday? I am confused?
(11 December 2017)

Devin:
At first I thought he was planning a surprise but now I am almost embarrassed that I even mentioned my birthday.
(11 December 2017)

Devin:
He is not rude or insensitive and I found this whole thing very insensitive.
(11 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment