Sunday 31 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kemberly:
Do you think I should tell her, should I break up?
(30 December 2017)

Kemberly:
I have a girlfriend who is also attractive, but I'm not happy in this current relationship and I'm afraid to break up, because I'm not so attractive and I'm afraid I might not be able to find another girl.
(30 December 2017)

Kemberly:
I enjoyed the kiss and I'm not feeling guilty atm.
(30 December 2017)

Kemberly:
I had a dream in which I kissed a girl I've never met before in real life, I don't know who she is, but in my dream she was my girlfriend and we kissed, I find her very attractive although I can't recall her face entirely.
(30 December 2017)

Almeda:
How should I interact or talk to my mom?
(30 December 2017)

Almeda:
I am secretly trying to find a job and planning to leave cause I'm sick of her garbage.
(30 December 2017)

Almeda:
Anyway you cant normally communicate with such an angry irrational abusive individual.
(30 December 2017)

Almeda:
So shes on tjos monthly period thing where she hates my guts for literally no reason...and tells that I need to move out and get job.
(30 December 2017)

Kali:
Ladys hw would you react if your boyfrien spread your but cheeks apart during be?
(30 December 2017)

Taryn:
Would you be alarmed or creeped out if a guy you liked on a dating site send you a video wherein he was chuckling like an evil weirdo?
(30 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment