Monday 25 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Janella:
He's only 15, and I don't want anything bad happening to him.
(23 December 2017)

Janella:
We aren't on the best relatiosn, but I'm still worried about him.
(23 December 2017)

Hortencia:
Would you feel less valuable of a woman if this happened to you?
(23 December 2017)

Margurite:
Am I a girl or a boy or white?
(23 December 2017)

Margurite:
I don't like when people yell at me but when my mother shouts at me I want to shoot the schools and burn down the house.
(23 December 2017)

Nadene:
My ex recently reached out after a year and a whole relationship later?he texted asking to hangout &catch up?
(23 December 2017)

Nadene:
Its been since yesterday and next thing i know he and his on and off gf are friended each other on all social media platforms. he popped up on my venmo feed and it seems they hung out last night.
(23 December 2017)

Nadene:
Then he apologized and pushed for hanging out which i eventually agreed.
(23 December 2017)

Nadene:
I checked his instagram and it seemed like his gf and him broke up which i called him out for when i responded to him.
(23 December 2017)

Edna:
Should I wait for him to call or text again?
(23 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment