Wednesday 27 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tiffaney:
He would be verbally abusive and provoking.
(26 December 2017)

Tiffaney:
Haven't had a real fist fight in ages so up until last September we only been more verbal.
(26 December 2017)

Tiffaney:
Melancholy too as the family really dwindled as its now just me mom and my brother.
(26 December 2017)

Tiffaney:
I went to my moms house for Christmas.
(26 December 2017)

Loura:
Why are the middle school (6th to 8th grade) boys so annoying?
(26 December 2017)

Loura:
If they dont need me they just say me get lost and act as if I am a complete stranger to them.
(26 December 2017)

Loura:
I just turned 17 recently and I am a boy.
(26 December 2017)

Candace:
Are you a lucky person?
(26 December 2017)

Irish:
Confusing signals from a girl?
(26 December 2017)

Irish:
Can a girl shed some light into this?
(26 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment