Tuesday 19 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jessenia:
He responded to the post and said don't you think you're too old to go back to school and I said don't you think you need to mind your business?
(18 December 2017)

Jessenia:
Little did he know,I was referring to him.
(18 December 2017)

Jessenia:
I said I'm going back to college and I'm going after the man I'm supposed to be with.
(18 December 2017)

Jessenia:
I posted something recently about don't wait until new years to get something done,do it now.
(18 December 2017)

Jessenia:
I was planning visiting on killing two birds with one stone by visiting family there as well.
(18 December 2017)

Jessenia:
We tried to rekindle our relationship but he was a jerk at this point.
(18 December 2017)

Jessenia:
Saying we will get married once we break it off with our significant others.
(18 December 2017)

Jessenia:
Found out I'm talking to someone around this time and he's pissed but he was talking to someone as well.
(18 December 2017)

Jessenia:
He was hurt but he didn't want to push me further away.
(18 December 2017)

Jessenia:
Told him that I wanted to focus on myself.
(18 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment