Wednesday 6 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Bernadine:
No other signs to show she would be second guessing me, even when I left today I got a hug and kiss walking out the door.
(5 December 2017)

Bernadine:
I can tell she is still feeling me out because she is quite cautious due to her kids. she also doesn't like bringing new guyss around her kids so I guess I did something right as she let me on the 2nd and 3rd date.
(5 December 2017)

Bernadine:
We were texting a lot that first couple days but it has subsided a little.
(5 December 2017)

Bernadine:
Due to her kids and their school, her place has just been easiest with our schedules.
(5 December 2017)

Bernadine:
The first 2 I went over to her place and hungout and last night she allowed me to stay over.
(5 December 2017)

Bernadine:
I am currently talking to a wonderful lady that has 2 children and just turned 28years old.We have now went on 3 dates.
(5 December 2017)

Bernadine:
I am 21years old, about to be 22 here in december.
(5 December 2017)

Tish:
What happens when you do this?
(5 December 2017)

Tish:
I have blocked someone and deleted my conversation with them.
(5 December 2017)

Laurie:
I want to grope girls?
(5 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment