Thursday 21 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Celestina:
Most of the time she's nice but sometimes she's an absolute hurricane.
(20 December 2017)

Celestina:
She's also the embodiment of the devil in a child, never listens to anyone.
(20 December 2017)

Celestina:
My parents got my 8yr old little sister a PS4 for Christmas (a gift I really wanted), but she already has a iPad, Mac, Xbox, iPhone 4S, and a TV in her room.
(20 December 2017)

Gloria:
I rejected a guyand now ,after 2 years he says he wants to cut my head off with a knife.He says lies we had an affair and I cheated on him?
(20 December 2017)

Jenae:
Romantic stuff to do for LDR girlfriend?
(20 December 2017)

Jenae:
I've drawn her pictures, wrote little essays, made video compilations of our best memories, got a picture of the night sky from the day we first met.
(20 December 2017)

April:
Still having thoughts a guy online who said some mean things actually likes me?
(20 December 2017)

Tam:
If your ex boyfriend gives you pots and pans can he legally take them back?
(20 December 2017)

Tam:
I honestly just want him to leave me alone, I feel like I'm being stalked.
(20 December 2017)

Tam:
I have him blocked on text messaging and Facebook.
(20 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment