Saturday 23 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Eveline:
He lied to me in the beginning, I thought he was single and I broke up with him.
(22 December 2017)

Patty:
He was handsome and buff, but he said he doesnt like me.
(22 December 2017)

Patty:
I'm sick of thinking about this guy but I can't stop myself.
(22 December 2017)

Carolann:
Which of my male friend is Most Kind Hearted from the description :)?
(22 December 2017)

Marcia:
I want to see her at least two days.
(22 December 2017)

Marcia:
Only that one damn day and if it falls through I can't see her.
(22 December 2017)

Marcia:
But don't say those things then not want to make time for me.
(22 December 2017)

Marcia:
I'm not asking for her to give up all her time.
(22 December 2017)

Marcia:
When shes done hanging with friends then she will want to message me afterwards sweet stuff.
(22 December 2017)

Marcia:
Her friends get all her time and I get one day and if it falls through.
(22 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment