Tuesday 5 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Destiny:
I was thinking about just waiting until she stops playing the game as much and just let her be?
(4 December 2017)

Destiny:
Like, she plays the video game like 10 to 15 hours a day.
(4 December 2017)

Bobbi:
When does a man know he wants to marry you and when is he just stalling and wasting time?
(4 December 2017)

Bobbi:
So I m just wondering because my bf and I are together for almost 4 years and have two kids together.
(4 December 2017)

Enriqueta:
Someone expresses an inconvenient yet factual truth; do you think that gives you right to label them racist, misogynists or homophobe?
(4 December 2017)

Dena:
Hey I'm really confused about this?
(4 December 2017)

Dena:
I've decided that they aren't a big deal especially his height (which was a super big deal because he's like 2-3 inches shorter than me but now I don't really care) and now I'm confused about my feelings.what do you think?
(4 December 2017)

Lee:
My husband and I disagree on where we want to live. He wants to move to a smaller city so he doesn't have to commute?
(4 December 2017)

Lee:
How do you do it and how would you reason in this issue?
(4 December 2017)

Lee:
Would you move away from everything?
(4 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment