Tuesday 26 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Daniela:
To get to the point, I asked for nudes and she sent them.
(25 December 2017)

Daniela:
I ve been dating a 16 year old for the past month and we ve been talking.
(25 December 2017)

Daniela:
First off I live in North Carolina and I am 18 years old.
(25 December 2017)

Rena:
Do women like teenage boys?
(25 December 2017)

Charis:
I confessed to my crush but Im kinda confused about his response?
(25 December 2017)

Charis:
He said: If you dont want me to like you, then I dont like you.
(25 December 2017)

Charis:
Sinve school is over where Im from I started to get less interested in him.I told him over text that I liked him because I wanted to make sure if he liked me or not, because I was curious.
(25 December 2017)

Charis:
Ok so I liked this guy for like 6 months before I got the guts to tell him I like him.
(25 December 2017)

Trina:
But I'm proud to be myself around her.
(25 December 2017)

Eugena:
Is it ok to hope that a guy who only sees you as a potential easy sex partner will change his mind one day?
(25 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment