Friday 1 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mike:
My bf:s friend are really not my type of people. They are perfectly nice but just not my type. Why must we have mutual friends?
(30 November 2017)

Mike:
Why must we click with each others friends?
(30 November 2017)

Mike:
But all his past girlfriend have been kind of in the friends circle.
(30 November 2017)

Mike:
To me the important bit is that we click.
(30 November 2017)

Mike:
We come from different worlds and we don't have to force something between our friends that isn't there.
(30 November 2017)

Mike:
I completely understand that he has a tough time getting along with my friends too.
(30 November 2017)

Mike:
They are perfectly nice people but it's not like I want to hang out with them any more than I have to.
(30 November 2017)

Mike:
Listening to his friends talk about their made up problems makes me just roll my eyes.
(30 November 2017)

Mike:
They are loud, they are fun and something always happens with them.
(30 November 2017)

Mike:
The difference between my friends and his is that my friends are a bit more colorful.
(30 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment