Saturday 9 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Claudine:
Rude exchange student?
(8 December 2017)

Claudine:
My parents love her though and she told me that she wants my parents to adopt her but i dont even know if that is possible .is it?
(8 December 2017)

Claudine:
She always watches me and i even caught her watching me when i was sleeping.
(8 December 2017)

Claudine:
She is just a rude girl and she is obsessed with me.
(8 December 2017)

Claudine:
She always sings, and she called me a whore.
(8 December 2017)

Claudine:
She kicked me, she uses my laptop, she goes in my room and makes it dirty, she even tried choking me.
(8 December 2017)

Claudine:
Around my parents she is nice, but when me and her are alone she is so mean.
(8 December 2017)

Claudine:
She's some rude piece of trash named Hannah.
(8 December 2017)

Claudine:
We got an exchange student from Korea in November and she is so rude.
(8 December 2017)

Jerlene:
Should I still go to the dinner they invited me to go to or say I'm feeling unwel.
(8 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment