Saturday 30 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Florinda:
We didn't agree to live with her because we wanted to be a happy little family unit, we did it because she needed a little extra help because of some recent health issues.
(29 December 2017)

Florinda:
She has been rough to live with.
(29 December 2017)

Shanti:
My brother is dating a Asian girl and her sister is the one i like my brother wont help me to date her other sister?
(29 December 2017)

Sun:
Cold weather date?
(29 December 2017)

Sun:
She s down with going out, but both of us dont kno what to do or where to go bc its Long Island on the north shore and its freezing.
(29 December 2017)

Sun:
Im in high school, and theres this really beautiful girl im talking to.
(29 December 2017)

Else:
My gf parents told her not to settle down, what should I do?
(29 December 2017)

Else:
I m tired of dealing with her parents bs, because I am able to support myself and if they just let me support her it would work.
(29 December 2017)

Else:
I want her to finish college, however I don t want to wait to settle down because it s a long distance relationship.
(29 December 2017)

Else:
They don t like me, so they don t want us together, even though she had issues with depression and I have helped make her happy again.
(29 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment