Thursday 28 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Nilsa:
The convo was very short in text.
(27 December 2017)

Nilsa:
He listened to me more than he spoke.
(27 December 2017)

Nilsa:
We spent 7 hours together talkin and the convo was always flowing.
(27 December 2017)

Nilsa:
He asked me about my ex n my family and my interests etc.
(27 December 2017)

Nilsa:
He asked me what I thought of him and told me he found me interesting to talk to.
(27 December 2017)

Nilsa:
At moments during the night our knees were touching each other's (in the bar but also in his room while we were sitting on his bed ) N none moved.
(27 December 2017)

Nilsa:
I only left his place at 3.30 in the morning.
(27 December 2017)

Nilsa:
He said Yes bt He didn't confirm the plans only until I had to 'push him' a little. went over to his place and we chilled then we went to bar and chilled and came back to his place and chilled again.
(27 December 2017)

Merle:
Women only care about wealth and power, agree?
(27 December 2017)

Merle:
I pity every guy who doesn't see how his girlfriend wpuld leave him for some old rich guy if she could.
(27 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment