Thursday 7 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Melani:
I had sex the week I was fertile and on the day of ovulation.
(6 December 2017)

Melani:
Please no sarcastic and rude comments.
(6 December 2017)

Chin:
Why do indian sound so stupid when they speak english?
(6 December 2017)

Sandee:
My family doesnt understand my anxiety?
(6 December 2017)

Sandee:
They all dont want anything to do with me because in their eyes im being selfish. they never cared to listen to my problems or helped me out.
(6 December 2017)

Sandee:
My siblings all of them ditched me because i have anxiety issues.
(6 December 2017)

Young:
In hello neighbour when you get into the basement in Alpha 4 How do you complete it?
(6 December 2017)

Young:
Because when I'm in the basement there is a huge missing piece please can someone give me a walkthrough?
(6 December 2017)

Vasiliki:
Can I salvage this with him or is it over for good?
(6 December 2017)

Vasiliki:
Do you think he could ever want me or is basically telling me it will never happen?
(6 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment