Saturday 2 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Karry:
I talked with my parents but they said I can control this habit just like biting your fingernails, but I try my hardest to stop my self.
(1 December 2017)

Karry:
But this habit has been going on since my early middle school years (start of 7th grade). Its usually on and off, but I guess stress from homework and studying triggers the habit- and also from boredom.
(1 December 2017)

Karry:
I'm in high school (11th grade), which is probably the main reason why I pull my hair.
(1 December 2017)

Laraine:
A married woman has repeatedly hinted at coming over to my house?
(1 December 2017)

Laraine:
Wants to know what it looks like, etc. is that inappropriate?
(1 December 2017)

Felicia:
How do I decide between my future vs family?
(1 December 2017)

Felicia:
I'm currently 16, turning 17 in a few months.
(1 December 2017)

Felicia:
Is it just because he wants me to do what he didnt have the chance to do?
(1 December 2017)

Felicia:
How do I decide if my family is more important or my future.
(1 December 2017)

Felicia:
I also asked my dad why is trying to take over my future and make me regret doing what I don't desire to do if I don't try my dreams out first.
(1 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment