Monday 11 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Evelia:
Is it weird for a female to call a guy DUDE?
(10 December 2017)

Evelia:
This guy knows i like him and we hardly speak but that time we did was because my friend asked him to tag along and hangout.
(10 December 2017)

Evelia:
I called this guy i liked dude and he gave me the strangest look.
(10 December 2017)

Kina:
Grandparents: what can you say to people who lost a grandparent they knew on grandparents day? people who never got the chance to meet them?
(10 December 2017)

Kina:
Or people who never got a chance to meet their grandfather?
(10 December 2017)

Lexie:
Why do I hate Mens so much?
(10 December 2017)

Lexie:
I just want know if I'll ever change my mind and why are men's so selfish.
(10 December 2017)

Lexie:
Now as a college student I just get triggered when I meet someone nice and sweet usually I have the mentality that they are selfish, and only get my hopes up.
(10 December 2017)

Lexie:
I've liked a couple guys who I only have a things with.One guy that I really liked who I almost dated was just bored and wanted some action even though it lasted 5 months.
(10 December 2017)

Lexie:
As a young teenager I had only one serious boyfriend lasted 2 years it was amazing I'm not gonna lie but slowly it became bad where I just didn't like him anymore.
(10 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment