Friday 15 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Bula:
If penis size didnt matter?
(14 December 2017)

Fransisca:
So i have my pms signs and they have started a few days later than usual. (it starts aroud 9 days before my cycle). So could it be that it just shifted ?
(14 December 2017)

Fransisca:
I have been stressing out maybe too much.
(14 December 2017)

Fransisca:
I can remember it being 1 week late once but i m not sure if this is normal to me.
(14 December 2017)

Fransisca:
But my period now is three days late.
(14 December 2017)

Fransisca:
We have always used a condom (perfect use) and im tracking my cycle with an app so we can also avoid fretile days.
(14 December 2017)

Evelina:
I'm into my best friend. How do I say something without ruining the friendship?
(14 December 2017)

Evelina:
I'm also fine if she doesn't want to further the relationship beyond being just friends, but I feel like I should tell her how I feel regardless.
(14 December 2017)

Evelina:
I'd like to tell her how I feel about her, but I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable.
(14 December 2017)

Evelina:
We're both really close to each other as friends, but it has never gone beyond that.
(14 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment