Friday 22 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mollie:
Why does my dad confuse me as being jealous?
(21 December 2017)

Mollie:
I love my self and what I'll become, but things like this piss me off.
(21 December 2017)

Mollie:
Is it because he has jealousy problems or something.
(21 December 2017)

Mollie:
How do I deal with my dad when he says I'm jealous.
(21 December 2017)

Mollie:
He thinks that just because someone has more success or talent I'm automatically jealous.
(21 December 2017)

Mollie:
So of course he tells me I'm jealous because she has more talent than me.
(21 December 2017)

Mollie:
I'm not saying she isn't talented, it just didn't appeal to me.
(21 December 2017)

Mollie:
Example, I was watching this girl on t.v. do a performance on silk ropes, and, in my opinion, I didn't like it because I wasn't entertained watching her perform.
(21 December 2017)

Mollie:
It's really irritating when I make a comment about someone and my dad says I'm jealous.
(21 December 2017)

Kaila:
My boyfriend likes to be in control during s e x?
(21 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment