Friday 8 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Taneka:
Is it disrespectful not to listen to my aunt advice?
(7 December 2017)

Taneka:
So is it disrespectful not to listen to her?
(7 December 2017)

Taneka:
But I like it and it is popular.
(7 December 2017)

Taneka:
My aunt was angry and asked me to delete the video.
(7 December 2017)

Taneka:
I made a youtube video and few people insulted my dad who passed away.
(7 December 2017)

Billye:
This picture of a Pakistani woman carrying another Pakistani woman bigger than her are they?
(7 December 2017)

Malena:
How come Hillary doesn't stand behind the women when it comes to her pals like Al Franken and Bill Clinton?
(7 December 2017)

Malena:
How corrupt does the Democrat Party got to be?
(7 December 2017)

Madonna:
What does it mean when he wants to be friends but pokes you?
(7 December 2017)

Madonna:
Please someone clear this for me.
(7 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment