Friday 29 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rafaela:
My sister and mother are always fighting and shouting names at each other and wishing each other death, what should i do?
(28 December 2017)

Salley:
The thing is, she is only 17, but she is turning 18 next month.
(28 December 2017)

Salley:
She wants to have sex with me and i want to have sex with her.
(28 December 2017)

Eveline:
Why does he keep wanting to see me, even after we broke up?
(28 December 2017)

Silva:
What did you think he meant when he said a lack of physical chemistry?
(28 December 2017)

Silva:
I was just shy and inexperienced.
(28 December 2017)

Silva:
I wanted to work on being more affectionate in the future and less awkward.
(28 December 2017)

Silva:
I feel like if he would have just been patient, he would have felt that chemistry.
(28 December 2017)

Silva:
But for me, I think that can build over time and I told him that spark is not what makes a relationship last.
(28 December 2017)

Silva:
He thinks physical intimacy is an instaneous thing that you either have or you dont.
(28 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment