Thursday 1 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Edyth:
Then she started screaming to him that because of his gf, he cannot treat her like that.
(30 January 2018)

Edyth:
My bf told her with a serious voice that, many times he told her that her contacting him causes a trouble in his relationship, then why she keeps doing it.
(30 January 2018)

Edyth:
Then she called him to ask why he is not answering.
(30 January 2018)

Edyth:
On those messages, every time she started to conversation, he never texted her, he just answered her.
(30 January 2018)

Edyth:
He said sorry many times, he asked me to forgive him even he did not cheat me but what happened brake my heart.
(30 January 2018)

Edyth:
We had a big fight because I have low self-confidence.
(30 January 2018)

Edyth:
Then I noticed that he went to her place to bring some of her stuffs when we were together already for couple of months.
(30 January 2018)

Edyth:
He gave me his phone to read his messages because I asked it.
(30 January 2018)

Edyth:
One day, I saw a message light on his phone, looked at it and it was from her.
(30 January 2018)

Edyth:
I told him he can contact with him if he wants, but I do not want to know it.
(30 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment