Wednesday 28 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Joyce:
We've got pictures of us at the beach and pictures of me kissing her cheek.
(26 February 2018)

Joyce:
But whenever we're together I put my arm around her waist and we take a lot of pictures together.
(26 February 2018)

Joyce:
She used to babysit me when I was a kid.
(26 February 2018)

Joyce:
I'm 18 she's 37, I've had a mega crush on her ever since i can remember.
(26 February 2018)

Vincenza:
How to get a straight girl to fall for you?
(26 February 2018)

Vincenza:
It get's really stressful at times because I know she could probably never feel the way I feel for her but I just can't give up on her.
(26 February 2018)

Vincenza:
I barely talk to this girl because I get so nervous.
(26 February 2018)

Vincenza:
There's alot of gay and bisexual girls at my school but I cannot feel for any one of them like I feel for this girl.
(26 February 2018)

Vincenza:
I've tried to ignore my feelings because I know she is straight but every day I feel the same.
(26 February 2018)

Vincenza:
Her smile is beyond perfect, and i'm in high school.
(26 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment