Wednesday 7 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rosalinda:
By short I mean 5'6. I'm a 5'5 girl so that far from ideal lol, but I really don't want to date an average looking guy either.
(5 February 2018)

Blythe:
I cheated on my boyfriend with my bestfriend whos a girl when drunk?
(5 February 2018)

Pearle:
My boyfriend had a colorful sexual paat. Worried I might not messure up?
(5 February 2018)

Pearle:
PS: I have never met any of these women or even seen their pics.
(5 February 2018)

Pearle:
But I feel so insecure that I might not measure up to these women in terms of looks, boldness, or sexual performace (I have only had sex with a few men compared to his big number). Obviously I dont want him to know about this insecurity.
(5 February 2018)

Pearle:
And I think I am very good looking too.
(5 February 2018)

Pearle:
Now I trust him and am sure he is serious about me.
(5 February 2018)

Pearle:
In fact, although not a cheater himself, several women cheated on their partners with him.
(5 February 2018)

Pearle:
In his past, my boyfriend had a lot of women.
(5 February 2018)

Enid:
Is it really super wierd if i am 15 years old, and still have not been on a single date?
(5 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment