Friday 9 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Latonya:
My boyfriend told me that I should get a job, I get a job then he tells me to quit.
(7 February 2018)

Jenny:
What do you do with an out of control child?
(7 February 2018)

Jenny:
One that won't listen, talks back, rude, always in trouble, is a bully, skips school, etc.
(7 February 2018)

Traci:
Am I doing the right thing by breaking up with my bf of more than 8 years? I feel guilty though?
(7 February 2018)

Traci:
Help me. :( And we are both in our mid twenties.
(7 February 2018)

Traci:
He pushes my limits, and a point comes where I start doubting myself and accept even his mistakes as mine and apologize to him.
(7 February 2018)

Traci:
Another part says I can't deal with the manipulation anymore.
(7 February 2018)

Traci:
A part of me says I'll regret it.
(7 February 2018)

Traci:
I am used to this manipulation, accepting whatever he wants, doing everything on his terms, that I don't care anymore.
(7 February 2018)

Traci:
But I've come to the point where it is not even hurting anymore.
(7 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment