Tuesday 27 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Argelia:
I may be moving out of the country in one year.
(25 February 2018)

Argelia:
That because my future is uncertain.
(25 February 2018)

Argelia:
Right now I'm 22 and inclining more towards temporary relationships and casual hookups with girls.
(25 February 2018)

Yan:
Is this boy from Mexico into me?
(25 February 2018)

Yan:
I'm feeling so confused cause I'm a student and he is a doctor.
(25 February 2018)

Yan:
He is round about 28-29and I don't know if he has anybody in his life.
(25 February 2018)

Yan:
He is friendly to others but he never helps the nurses cause he is a doctor but he does help me when he gets the chance. we have a kind of chemistry but i dont know.
(25 February 2018)

Yan:
Now I'm having my month at the hospital and there I saw a assistant doctor and we shaked hands and I suddenly asked him if he was Spanish and started to talk Spanish to him.
(25 February 2018)

Yan:
The nursing system here requires to be 1 month in school and 1 month in hospital.
(25 February 2018)

Bambi:
How did I not get pregnant?
(25 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment