Monday 26 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lelia:
If a crushs friends tease him about you but he continues to be nice to you does that mean he likes you?
(24 February 2018)

Lelia:
If for example his friends were teasing and he didn't like me, he wouldn't be nice to me..no?
(24 February 2018)

Elanor:
Is it normal for my gf to pee into a nappy?
(24 February 2018)

Elanor:
That way she doesnt have to worry about splashing the toilet or washing her hands.
(24 February 2018)

Elanor:
She runs to a spare room and puts a nappy on the ground and pees into it.
(24 February 2018)

Elanor:
And has OCD she avoids going into the bathroom except for pooing and showers.
(24 February 2018)

Elanor:
She can hold in her pee but is hard due to c-section.
(24 February 2018)

Shalonda:
And even though she didn't hook up with him at least not that I know of but the act of wanting to see him well she might as well have cheated on me.
(24 February 2018)

Shalonda:
And I know it shouldn't matter because we weren't together but still it's like if you and your other broke up and you found he or she hooked up with someone else it's really hard to see her or him the same.
(24 February 2018)

Shalonda:
I really love this girl but I don't know what to do.
(24 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment