Wednesday 14 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Asley:
Ps last week she told me how he wrote a long text message saying he isn't her friend anymore and stuff.
(12 February 2018)

Asley:
Especially with with Valentine's Day coming up.
(12 February 2018)

Asley:
I didn't see my ex friend anywhere but I'm scared he will try to ruin my thing with her.
(12 February 2018)

Asley:
We walked to my college and hung out.
(12 February 2018)

Asley:
Today I picked her up from college and we walked with her hooked in arm with her head resting on my shoulder.
(12 February 2018)

Asley:
I'm scared he might try and intimidate me because she isn't interested in him.
(12 February 2018)

Asley:
Since I have returned to College to finalise my semester, I have been avoiding my ex friend.
(12 February 2018)

Asley:
Anyways since she started at a new College and I visit her everyday, I see to her safety.
(12 February 2018)

Asley:
Also she picked up that he is very manipulative and delusional.
(12 February 2018)

Asley:
I unfriended him because I couldn't ignore his actions any longer.
(12 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment