Thursday 8 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sophia:
I found a whole bunch of messages.
(6 February 2018)

Sophia:
It got a notification from her ex boyfriend (Her best friend as well). I checked it and it went immediately to Whatsapp.
(6 February 2018)

Sophia:
Christmas came along and she was just taking pictures on my phone so I thought I would go on hers.
(6 February 2018)

Sophia:
We got back together after awhile and things were peachey.
(6 February 2018)

Sophia:
Okay a couple of months ago me and my girlfriend had a huge a break up.
(6 February 2018)

Gia:
How do I deal with the betrayal of a friend? I m a try-hard at education and I try to beat everyone which caused my downfall..?
(6 February 2018)

Gia:
I wish to apologize but I don t know how...
(6 February 2018)

Gia:
The reason why we are still best friends even though I have betrayed him so many times is because our friendship is so strong.
(6 February 2018)

Gia:
I did this cause of envy and I sacrificed my diginity... All these times, I justified my actions to him and told him that he should do things independent of me, but secretly I know I ve committed many sins and I know karma will get me on the next AMC exam.
(6 February 2018)

Gia:
Secretly I attended and so did he, so we met at the camp kinda surprised, and he got mad at me again.
(6 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment