Sunday 25 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tamesha:
I'm new to this, I met a girl the other night and she said she liked me, so I sent her a message yesterday and she replied instantly.
(23 February 2018)

Susanna:
Daily schedule for a 23 month old and 24 month old?
(23 February 2018)

Susanna:
I am struggling with wake times and what time and how long nap should be and then how long he should be awake before bed.
(23 February 2018)

Susanna:
Daily schedule for a 23 and a 24 month old please.
(23 February 2018)

Reena:
Why does he want her in his life?
(23 February 2018)

Reena:
Someone please give me some opinions or advice.
(23 February 2018)

Reena:
I get that she's blood, but blood doesn't always mean family right?
(23 February 2018)

Reena:
We've only even been nice and have never started anything with her, why does he still want her involved in his life?
(23 February 2018)

Reena:
Has lied, started so many arguments, talks crap, called the cops on me, even wanted us to commit a felony to keep her from getting a DUI.
(23 February 2018)

Reena:
My boyfriend of four years has a cousin that has put the both of us through a lot of crap.
(23 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment