Saturday 24 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Berna:
Men..can u be friends with a woman from a dating site?
(22 February 2018)

Hortense:
What do you do if your nervous around a girl?
(22 February 2018)

Anne:
How do I stop being so shallow in my relationship?
(22 February 2018)

Anne:
Can someone please help me to think not as shallow and to accept him as now?
(22 February 2018)

Anne:
But I love him and he might be the best guy I will ever had in my life.
(22 February 2018)

Anne:
Im scared if I had to live poorly with him, something I never experienced in my life.
(22 February 2018)

Anne:
I know I think about other people s opinions way too much but I just cant help it.
(22 February 2018)

Anne:
He always uses my car when we go out and it is weird for some people.
(22 February 2018)

Anne:
I am worried about my future with him, and to be honest, I am embarrassed at how people see us.
(22 February 2018)

Anne:
He has a very well-paid job but he isnt stable in life because he needs to pay for his family needs and properties in my country are crazy expensive its even difficult for wealthy people to buy a house.
(22 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment