Monday 5 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Britt:
She also had some application expenses to go back go graduate school My parents have asked me for help they've tried to talk to her about her spending habit.
(3 February 2018)

Joshua:
I get nervous and self conscious during. any tips on how to relax enough to make that step?
(3 February 2018)

Joshua:
I really enjoy sex, but I can t orgasm, and I know he feels bad, because he tries so hard to get me there with foreplay etc, and I just don t.
(3 February 2018)

Joshua:
I have been dating my boyfriend for 4 months.
(3 February 2018)

Kayce:
How do I confront my sister about her spending and lying problem?
(3 February 2018)

Kayce:
She eats my parents food when shes at home and never cooks or cleans.
(3 February 2018)

Kayce:
I ve also noticed that she makes up elaborate lies all the time and I m literally shocked when i find out she is lying.
(3 February 2018)

Kayce:
When I ask her about her finances she blatantly lies to my face about having tons of money.
(3 February 2018)

Kayce:
Her expenses are mostly travel (pretty pricey in the city) food (tons of takeout even though my parents cook) and entertainment.
(3 February 2018)

Kayce:
I accidentally saw her bank statement while on her computer and saw that she maxed out a $10,000 credit card.
(3 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment