Tuesday 13 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Theodora:
I private tutor here young kids and we have a good relationship she realized i needed space when i told her i cant continue teaching them all of a sudden... someone please help me on how to tell her.
(11 February 2018)

Theodora:
He put his private part nearly my upper body and chocked me and i could barely breathe with him covering my face. there more that i just cant write I want to talk to an elder woman who i consider as being my sister.
(11 February 2018)

Theodora:
I tried to get him dismissed but he wouldnt let go, i had back pain and suddenly he started giving me a massage as i pushed him of, he put himself on top of me and kept on sucking my neck and being aggressive.
(11 February 2018)

Theodora:
I was sexually abused 2 days ago by a stranger who invited himself into my car whilst i was at the car parking.
(11 February 2018)

Charlene:
Why did her friend do this? Weird..?
(11 February 2018)

Charlene:
Not that long later I saw her friend pop up on my search feed so she obviously unblocked me, but again blocked me.
(11 February 2018)

Charlene:
She blocked me on FB and her friend did as well.
(11 February 2018)

Charlene:
She got with another guy... I called her out on it.
(11 February 2018)

Charlene:
So my ex-GF used me and led me on.
(11 February 2018)

Kathline:
Decision must be made today?
(11 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment