Thursday 15 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shirl:
My boyfriend and I had sex with a condom, he ejaculated.
(13 February 2018)

Shirely:
I bought my girlfriend a gift and it seems like she doesn't appreciate it?
(13 February 2018)

Shirely:
I thought she would eat that up.
(13 February 2018)

Shirely:
I just wanted to do something nice and maybe show how much I appreciate her and the relationship.
(13 February 2018)

Shirely:
I put a lot of money into making it and I didn't even need to get her anything.
(13 February 2018)

Shirely:
I thought she would like a picture of us to look at, not in a douchie way.
(13 February 2018)

Shirely:
Do you think this is a bad sign for our relationship?
(13 February 2018)

Shirely:
I get this feeling she doesn't appreciate what I got her.
(13 February 2018)

Shirely:
I only asked her once if she planned to hang it up and she said she liked where she put it.
(13 February 2018)

Shirely:
She left it on her nightstand, just laying there not even laying up right.
(13 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment