Friday 2 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lien:
Could he still be interested after all this?
(31 January 2018)

Catrina:
I Know you Yahoo folks are not good on hypotheticals but can you try?
(31 January 2018)

Catrina:
Would women start moving on men if men ignored them?
(31 January 2018)

Liane:
How can I locate my pen pal from England, Georgina Love, that I wrote to in 1962- 1966?
(31 January 2018)

Liane:
Georgina was taking nursing classes in 1962. She worked with children born from mothers that took thalidomide during their pregnancies.
(31 January 2018)

Ardith:
Goodbye text to a friend????
(31 January 2018)

Ardith:
I want to send her a cute text telling her how sorry I am that I can't make her party ...I want to send her a cute goodbye text to wish her the best, but I dont know what to say.
(31 January 2018)

Ardith:
But I won't be part of it because I'm dealing with some family issues, so yesterday was our last shift together.
(31 January 2018)

Ardith:
But this Friday she's moving out of the country, so Tomorrow her friends are throwing her a goodbye party.
(31 January 2018)

Ardith:
I'm a dude me and this girl have been friends since April of Last year, and we work together.
(31 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment