Sunday 11 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Beatrice:
Do white women find native american guys attractive?
(9 February 2018)

Michael:
Why do I see myself as a single mom?
(9 February 2018)

Michael:
Why do I have that feeling that either I'll be single without a man or a single mom?
(9 February 2018)

Michael:
My mom was a single mom and I feel like maybe I'll end up like her.
(9 February 2018)

Michael:
I feel like even if I end up with someone, I might end up being a single mom.
(9 February 2018)

Michael:
I am single right now and I never dated.
(9 February 2018)

Jenni:
Me and him are the same age I'm a few months older.
(9 February 2018)

Jenni:
Her parents died she lives with her older brother he don't care we're together.
(9 February 2018)

Jenni:
I asked her to marry me she thinks I wanna marry her only for sex that's not true.
(9 February 2018)

Jenni:
We used protection she's on birth control I had a condom on.
(9 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment