Monday 12 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Marguerita:
Personally, I am a huge city person.
(10 February 2018)

Valorie:
Do you think you will make it to Level 7 this year?
(10 February 2018)

Valorie:
I need less than 2000 points until Level 7.
(10 February 2018)

Kendall:
My boyfriend wants a break from the whole relationship thing coz of his exams. I'm panicking.Unsure of what's goin on as he's not in contact?
(10 February 2018)

Kendall:
He was confused to continue or not but asked for some time?
(10 February 2018)

Kendall:
My boyfriend asked for me time as his exams that he couldn't clear from past 7yrs will be held in a month or two but, is completely not in touch n says he doesn't think of me at the moment.
(10 February 2018)

Susannah:
I think this girl likes me, what do you think?
(10 February 2018)

Susannah:
What does this mean, I really think she has thing for me.
(10 February 2018)

Susannah:
At that point she changed the subject, said someone told her to say it and left.
(10 February 2018)

Tran:
Is it ok for my girlfriend to talk to other guys?!?
(10 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment