Tuesday 6 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Georgina:
He kept selling drugs, brought shady people over daily, stayed up for 3 days partying, and basically live off welfare and food stamps.
(4 February 2018)

Georgina:
My parents started cutting off support financially from my brother because they saw all he did was take from my parents and not give anything back.
(4 February 2018)

Georgina:
YEARS LATER, now, the 3 of them are 15,13, and 8. I feel sorry more for the smallest one because how can he comprehend whats going on?
(4 February 2018)

Georgina:
But he and his kid's Mothers ALWAYS put their 3 kids first when they were growing up and children.
(4 February 2018)

Georgina:
Yeah, he smoked weed here and there and probably sold it.
(4 February 2018)

Georgina:
But, I thought my brother would never be in this situation.
(4 February 2018)

Georgina:
I know this is not of my business.
(4 February 2018)

Lorina:
Are adopted children considered real children?
(4 February 2018)

Lorina:
Even though they share no blood with their so called parents.
(4 February 2018)

Zetta:
Could this be a pregnancy?
(4 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment