Thursday 22 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Song:
She says she misses me and that im the most important person to her and that she wants us together in the future and marry but she doesnt want a relationship right and wants to work more on herself , does she love me or what?
(20 February 2018)

Song:
My ex gf broke up with me 2months ago as she was under pressure and not happy from my insecurities and jealousy.
(20 February 2018)

Oma:
Why are kids only educated about sexual abuse?
(20 February 2018)

Oma:
I mentioned it to a few other kids in middle school, and even they didn't know it was child abuse. (I didn't trust most adults, so I only told other kids.) Why aren't kids being educated about this?
(20 February 2018)

Oma:
I mean, I knew that he was hurting me a lot and I kind of knew it wasn't normal, but I thought it was my fault and I had no idea it was abuse.
(20 February 2018)

Oma:
My sister and I grew up having no idea that what was happening to us wasn't normal.
(20 February 2018)

Oma:
But we were never shown anything about physical or emotional abuse.
(20 February 2018)

Oma:
His friends told him to tell his uncle no and report it.
(20 February 2018)

Oma:
He reluctantly told his friends that his uncle was touching him and telling him that it's something people do when they love each other and to keep it a secret.
(20 February 2018)

Oma:
When some neighbor he didn't know very well offered him a ride and he accepted, his friends freaked out and stopped him and asked what was going on because he'd been acting differently.
(20 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment