Monday 19 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lakeesha:
I have Caribbean parents, so some of you may already know how they are.
(16 February 2018)

Lakeesha:
My home situation is pretty difficult to explain and add that with my school problems and you have a complete disaster.
(16 February 2018)

Lakeesha:
My school life and home life are ruining me.
(16 February 2018)

Lakeesha:
Basically said that I have severe anxiety which will lead me to linger on a situation, that wasn't even that serious, for weeks.
(16 February 2018)

Lakeesha:
Ok, so my part 1 question got deleted, so I'm shorten what I wrote before.
(16 February 2018)

Agripina:
No friends:(?
(16 February 2018)

Agripina:
What should I do next class cuz we always do partner work.
(16 February 2018)

Agripina:
Today we did partner work and she came, then they kicked me out of their group so I just sat alone.
(16 February 2018)

Agripina:
In one of my classes we do partner work and I have a friend in that class but the girl I usually work with sometimes works with a girl that barley comes to girl and when she does she totally ignores me and works with the girl that barley comes.
(16 February 2018)

Georgia:
Pijngtyjjh?
(16 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment