Saturday 3 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Loretta:
We had less time to physically see each other so I relied on texts and calling him. but over the last couple of weeks he hasn't been responding.
(1 February 2018)

Loretta:
Things started out wonderfully in our relationship but his work and class schedule got really intense.
(1 February 2018)

Alta:
Should I buy both my Associate and Bachelor's gown or would I be wasting my money and just buy one of them.
(1 February 2018)

Alta:
I will also be going for a Bachelor's degree, which I will be half way done when I graduate with my Associate degree.
(1 February 2018)

Alta:
Submit Cancel I am going to be graduating on June 16. I went to Josten's website to see what the gowns look like.
(1 February 2018)

Margert:
Why does he say always say hi and bye to me?
(1 February 2018)

Margert:
I let him and when he dropped me off, he told me to take care and then he walked back home since he lives really close by.
(1 February 2018)

Margert:
Then he said I could and if I wanted to, that was fine.
(1 February 2018)

Margert:
He then came back and said I shouldn't be walking alone to my car.
(1 February 2018)

Margert:
He said bye and then left in a hurry.
(1 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment