Saturday 10 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Hellen:
I've recently been thinking on how much I don't actually care about any of my family.
(8 February 2018)

Ursula:
Calling someone your fiance when you aren't engaged?
(8 February 2018)

Ursula:
My ex and I were together for 2 years and I never called him my fiance.
(8 February 2018)

Ursula:
There's nothing to be embarrassed about.
(8 February 2018)

Ursula:
There's nothing wrong with saying he's your boyfriend.
(8 February 2018)

Ursula:
This may seem like such a trivial thing, but if they aren't actually engaged then why call him your fiance?
(8 February 2018)

Ursula:
She said they've looked at rings but they aren't actually engaged.
(8 February 2018)

Ursula:
She calls him her fiance even though they are not engaged.
(8 February 2018)

Ursula:
My friend has been with her boyfriend for 7 years.
(8 February 2018)

Gayla:
How long until I ask her out?
(8 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment