Tuesday 20 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ronda:
And how can I find night friends.
(18 February 2018)

Ronda:
I need more friends how can I do it.
(18 February 2018)

Ronda:
Ok so I got caught drinking and driving and I don't know where to go party.
(18 February 2018)

Lacey:
Ex telling me she loves me after breaking up?
(18 February 2018)

Lorenza:
I have a gf i have not had one in a while so im really excited but im afaide i might get to excited and scare her away i dont mean to get?
(18 February 2018)

Avis:
Is it messed up if your crush's aunt married your uncle?
(18 February 2018)

Avis:
I dunno but I am lucking for a answer.
(18 February 2018)

Avis:
Is it unexceptionable for me to like her?
(18 February 2018)

Avis:
So I have a crush on someone and there aunt married my uncle.
(18 February 2018)

Winnie:
Male and female laying on top of each other while the males penis is inserted into the the female's vagina, they are both hugging.
(17 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment