Sunday 18 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Taneka:
Every time that I get a text like a time my friends want to hangout, text from my boyfriend, notifications, or ads, my mom will want every single detail.
(15 February 2018)

Taneka:
It started about two months ago.
(15 February 2018)

Edie:
What makes a guy want to approach a girl(s) at the beach?
(15 February 2018)

Edie:
In your own words, what are your thoughts on this?
(15 February 2018)

Saundra:
Are there ARTICLES about women having an abortion due to RAPE? Please link!?
(15 February 2018)

Saundra:
I need an article about a woman who was raped, had an abortion, then faced backlash.
(15 February 2018)

Birdie:
I'm a 28 year old male virgin with an incredibly high sex drive, will it lower once i get it over with?
(15 February 2018)

Vernice:
Why do you think a really pretty popular girl treats me like I'm one of her best friends when I'm a guy who's basically a loner?
(15 February 2018)

Vernice:
I even unfollowed her on a social media website for 2 hours one time and she messaged me how it made her sad and she yelled at me to follow her again.
(15 February 2018)

Lieselotte:
We didn't even do it on our honeymoon.
(15 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment