Wednesday 21 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shaunda:
Is this a compliment in a strange sort of way? please help me understand?
(18 February 2018)

Gianna:
Moms help? My mom found something that I didn't want her to find, will it ruin our bond?
(18 February 2018)

Gianna:
Im sire she cried about it when she saw it but moms help?
(18 February 2018)

Gianna:
I wanted to bring it up but I didn't.
(18 February 2018)

Gianna:
How do you think my mom felt after seeing that?
(18 February 2018)

Gianna:
I didn't say anything but asked who fixed my bed, she said she did and so I gave her big hugs and thanked her, of course just being our normal happy selves but inside I was embarrassed.
(18 February 2018)

Gianna:
I looked all over my bed and found it covered under my pillow which she has set up all fancy.
(18 February 2018)

Gianna:
When I came home mom had fixed my bed and ai felt terrible.
(18 February 2018)

Gianna:
I didn't remember until I got to school and i was just hoping that mom wouldn't do her nice gestures and fix my messy bed.
(18 February 2018)

Gianna:
I had used it one night and forgot to put it up, so it was left under my covers.
(18 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment