Wednesday 11 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sunni:
How to find peace in abusive environment?
(9 September 2019)

Teodora:
Let's say if I had a girlfriend and I woke up to her having sexual intercourse with me and I went along with it, would that be considered rape or would it not because of me allowing her to have sex with me?
(9 September 2019)

Cinda:
Why does the guy I am seeing not have a real job yet has a lot of money?
(9 September 2019)

Cinda:
I know his family does not give or loan him money and when I ask about it he tells me he is a photographer and then helps his friends with a business on the side.
(9 September 2019)

Cinda:
Okay so I am a 21 year old and I have been seeing this guy for about a month or so and he currently does not have a job and has not for awhile yet spends money every chance he gets and always seems to have a lot of it.
(9 September 2019)

Larita:
What do u do if u r in love with one of your best friends but he like your other best friend and your other best friend likes him back?
(9 September 2019)

Nicky:
Once I saw a sexy guy at the airport?
(9 September 2019)

Nicky:
I want to follow him home and touch his firm chest and if it's not firm I will still touch it.
(9 September 2019)

Nicky:
My eyes sparkle when I see him because he turns me on.
(9 September 2019)

Nicky:
He can be wearing rags for all I care.
(9 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment