Tuesday 17 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Karan:
Her boyfriend hates me, and i honestly dont like him at all.
(14 September 2019)

Karan:
Me and her have been best friends for a long time, i tell her practically everything.
(14 September 2019)

Alba:
When you found the one you love, but can't be with them. How do you learn to accept this? I feel like it never gets better!?
(14 September 2019)

Alba:
He's just so confusing because he texts me sometimes like he's on vacation right now and has been sending me videos and pictures of his trip but then stops texting me for days.
(14 September 2019)

Alba:
This is really hard to accept because I'm so in love with him.
(14 September 2019)

Alba:
That's what upsets me the most but he did tell me that he's going to try once he gets his job and moves out in about 2-3 months and then we'll see what our situation is looking like.
(14 September 2019)

Alba:
Over the phone just a few weeks ago, I was told that we would still be together if we lived in the same state but the distance is what's causing the problem.
(14 September 2019)

Alba:
My ex boyfriend and I dated for a year and were serious about each other and were in a long distance relationship( different states) yes, we have met each other in person a few times and met each other's families as well.
(14 September 2019)

Joe:
A guy friend asked me this morning if he accidently sent me nudes?
(14 September 2019)

Joe:
I asked another female friend of ours and hes appearently sent nudes to her before by accident.
(14 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment