Saturday 21 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Karlyn:
They aren't maturing and I don't like some of the people they bring around.
(18 September 2019)

Karlyn:
I'm closer to some of my high school friends, but honestly their just aquintances now.
(18 September 2019)

Karlyn:
I made good friends in college, but we live apart so it's hard to see each other.
(18 September 2019)

Cherilyn:
Should I continue being patient or should I cut him out completely?
(18 September 2019)

Cherilyn:
I feel that I wanna tell him for the last time that I love talking to him but I also don't feel satisfied when we do talk, but I don't wanna risk losing it all.
(18 September 2019)

Cherilyn:
I've already talked to him about our situation too many times but It doesn't ever get anywhere.
(18 September 2019)

Cherilyn:
Like I said we still text but he doesn't really show me any feelings towards me anymore and it's frustrating because I still love him and it hurts that he just talks to me casually without talking about us anymore.
(18 September 2019)

Markita:
Girl Has Been Messaging Me on Instagram Asking if I Had Sex With Her Boyfriend?
(18 September 2019)

Markita:
I don't know what to say or if I should say anything.
(18 September 2019)

Markita:
This was when they were broken up.
(18 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment