Monday 16 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Maple:
I'm usually loving and nice with my boyfriend, but I noticed that he doesn't really reciprocate it as much.
(14 September 2019)

Slyvia:
He keeps on Talking to his baby's mom. Should I be worried?
(14 September 2019)

Slyvia:
And the crazy thing about it is, he's told me that she's pregnant by someone else.
(14 September 2019)

Desiree:
My friends say that I can get a better looking girl friend?
(14 September 2019)

Desiree:
My girl is drop dead gorgeous in my opinion, but for some reason, every like 3 months someone tells me that I could do better.
(14 September 2019)

Desiree:
Even tonight I had a couple of girls asking for my number, but I left to go home because I just don't have fun at bars anymore being that I'm in a relationship.
(14 September 2019)

Desiree:
I know that it's only what I think, but it's taking a toll on me.
(14 September 2019)

Desiree:
I've known him since I was 5, and we're both 22 now.
(14 September 2019)

Desiree:
Literally every time me and my best friends get drunk and go out, my one friend always says I can do better and encourages me to approach girls.
(14 September 2019)

Desiree:
My girl and I have been dating for two years now.
(14 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment