Thursday 5 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Carlie:
He also adds that maybe I should join in with him and his other lovers to do intercourse.
(2 September 2019)

Carlie:
I wanna be with him but when ever I try to be close, he adds up that he wants to add one of his other lovers in the mix.
(2 September 2019)

Carlie:
My boyfriend is dating a few other people, due to the fact he'd Poly, and I do respect that bit for me, it makes feel like he's cheating.
(2 September 2019)

Lena:
Getting my friend back, do you think I should?
(2 September 2019)

Lena:
I didn't know where she lived exactly. i had no way of getting back to the old place. i was at this other place from june to november time, so approx five months.
(2 September 2019)

Tatiana:
Make a new friends?
(2 September 2019)

Tatiana:
What kind best way of group I can look up on facebook or Instagram for disabilities in my town?
(2 September 2019)

Rubi:
Me and my wife are having our first baby in October.
(2 September 2019)

Leota:
I like a girl who works as a waitress next door. How can I talk to her?
(2 September 2019)

Leota:
I think she won't like me because I'm not some super stud famous guy or rich.
(2 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment